The South of Market Business Association is a nonprofit organization working to promote South of Market as a vital place to live, work, visit and do business. SOMBA mobilizes businesses, residents, community groups and government to identify priorities, challenges and solutions to maintain a strong and vibrant community. For more information: Contact Form.
SOMBA Next Meeting Details:
July 30th, 2014,
5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Jamber Wine Bar
858 Folsom St.
* Interested in Hosting our next Mixer? Let us Know! *
More Info: email@example.com
BECOME A MEMBER
Learn about the benefits of being a member of SOMBA.
- AcelRx pain drug system rejected by FDA
- Home of the Day: Graceful and Elegant 1909 Residence
- BuzzWorks brings arcade games and beer to SoMa
- Philz Coffee to bring massive new campus to the Dogpatch
- Second group sues to stop San Francisco’s huge hike in evicted tenant payments
- Mechanics Bank teams up with RPM mortgage to retool home-loan offering
- Outlook ‘gloomy’ for San Francisco’s 10K new affordable housing goal, report says
- TripAdvisor to acquire San Francisco-based travel website Viator for $200M